Thursday, November 12, 2009

Driven by the destiny

Well, I personally feel there are moments when you plan things out in the first place and then execute it in the process driven manner. However, there are “the moments” when destiny has its own way to drive you to the waves. All great works which have been recognized by the collective consciousness of the masses fall into the second category.
I too had a brush with such a momentum in life when we thought of doing something constructively for shaping the young minds. By no figment of imagination, at that point of time, had we thought of reaching the scale of operations that we have achieved now.
The humble beginning with the launch of country’s first children specific website Chuckkle was well appreciated by the teachers, students, parents and child psychologists. That appreciation drove us to plan something even bigger and the result was the genesis of Chuckkle India quiz.
By the time we reached to the semi finals and grand finale of the quiz, the response further goaded me and my team to plan out a Children Carnival. Not that there were no bottlenecks. The critics were not ready to accept that there is a room for such an event. Many of them even laughed at the idea.
However, it was destined to happen. One thing led to another and finally we have done it. The first ever exclusive Children Carnival of the NCR region is over and that too with élan. It was heartening to see the 1000 odd school children coming out to attend the carnival with such an enthusiasm.
Personally I was thrilled when the media tried to put words into my mouth for an all India Chuckkle Quiz. This is what I call the momentum which has been designed by the destiny. I take this opportunity to thank all the journalist friends and other well wishers who have supported me in making a dream of Children Carnival a reality. Without your support and encouragement we would not have reached thus far.
Hope to see you all being with Rit International and I promise to make the world a lot better for the children. I believe in “one life one mission” and at the moment my only mission is to shape the young minds constructively.

No comments:

Post a Comment